Deputies: Assistance Needed In Locating Deadbeat Parent | Crime
Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott is asking for the community's assistance in locating a Midlands Deadbeat Parent. Sheriff Leon Lott says that Anthony Johnson (DOB: 12/13/1966) is wanted for failure to pay child support in excess of $58,000.
Sheriff Leon Lott states that anyone wanted for failure to pay child support should turn themselves in to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Warrant Division located at 1400 Huger Street or call 576-2392. And if you or anyone else knows the location Johnson or any fugitive, please contact CrimeStoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Last Chance to Register for OMG of Homeownership Workshop
- Report: 75 gallons of fuel stolen from parked truck
- City Of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host Social Media Workshops
- City of Cayce Opens the Third Phase of the Cayce Riverwalk Park
- West Columbia officer shoots, kills man with gun
- A.C. Flora team headed to Washington for national JROTC competition
- Police: Unknown man chased group of kids near elementary school
- Police seek witnesses, vehicle after mysterious hit-and-run
- Forest Acres voters select two city council members
- Crime victim uses app to track stolen phone, leads to arrest