County offering new prescription discount card program | Health
Richland County Council is offering its residents a new prescription discount card program at no cost to County taxpayers! The program shall on average save County residents 20% off of their prescriptions.
*Everyone is eligible
*No income requirements
*No age requirements
*Unlimited Use for the entire family
The Richland County Discount Prescription Card:
-Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 3 month supplies of select generics through mail service.
-There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
-Nearly every national retail pharmacy is a participating pharmacy and many independent pharmacies are as well.
Note: This Plan Is Not Insurance
To locate the participating pharmacy nearest to you… call 1-877-321-2652 or visit naco.advancerx.com.
You may obtain a card by contacting the Richland County Office of Public Information at (803) 576-2065, or visit our website for locations throughout Richland County:
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A.C. Flora team headed to Washington for national JROTC competition
- Police: Unknown man chased group of kids near elementary school
- Police seek witnesses, vehicle after mysterious hit-and-run
- Forest Acres voters select two city council members
- Crime victim uses app to track stolen phone, leads to arrest