Utility work forces closure of portion of Gervais Street | News
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS)- Utility work will slow traffic on Gervais Street in the Vista Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
The City of Columbia Utilities and Engineering Department is performing wastewater utility work at the 900 block of Gervais Street.
While work is being completed, the two center lanes of Gervais Street between Gadsden Street and Park Street will be closed to traffic.
The city hopes to have the work completed by Wednesday morning.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations