Walk-on Orientation Meeting Set | News
University of South Carolina students interested in joining the Gamecock football squad as walk-on members are invited to attend an orientation meeting on Tuesday, January 15.
The meeting will take place at 5 p.m. in the team meeting room on the second floor of the Dr. Charles Crews Football Facility, located in the south end zone of Williams-Brice Stadium.
All interested students must be enrolled at the University of South Carolina, be in good academic standing and eligible per NCAA rules.
This meeting is mandatory for any student wishing to be considered a candidate for a walk-on position with the squad for the 2013 season.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Last Chance to Register for OMG of Homeownership Workshop
- Report: 75 gallons of fuel stolen from parked truck
- City Of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host Social Media Workshops
- City of Cayce Opens the Third Phase of the Cayce Riverwalk Park
- West Columbia officer shoots, kills man with gun
- A.C. Flora team headed to Washington for national JROTC competition
- Police: Unknown man chased group of kids near elementary school
- Police seek witnesses, vehicle after mysterious hit-and-run
- Forest Acres voters select two city council members
- Crime victim uses app to track stolen phone, leads to arrest